Absence from Rehearsaladmin
- All rehearsals are mandatory unless otherwise indicated on the choir calendar. Attendance at every FCCC rehearsal is critical to the creation of the best possible choir.
- Attendance is expected at all rehearsals and attendance records are kept. Many FCCC singers attain perfect attendance each year. If the number of absences begins to affect either the child's or the choir's progress, parents will be contacted to discuss the child's future in the program.
- Chamber Singers and Concert Choir Attendance Policy: Choristers may miss two rehearsals per semester without a consequence. (N0 distinction between excused and unexcused.) After two absences, each additional absence must be made up within three weeks. Specific details may be found in our handbook under Member Guidelines.
- If you know in advance your child will miss a rehearsal, please email, manager@SingFCCC.org or call the choir at 203.414.4292.
- Rehearsals will begin promptly as scheduled. For the first rehearsal, plan to arrive 15 minutes early to check-in and find your seat. Choristers should be picked up promptly at the conclusion of rehearsals and performances. At the conclusion of our rehearsal, choristers will remain inside the building until met by a parent for transportation home.
- Rehearsals are held at Fairfield Woods Middle School in Fairfield, CT. unless otherwise noted.
- Each chorister is required to wear her/his name tag at each rehearsal. This enables our music staff to get to know the children, as well as enabling the children to get to know each other
- There will be a $3.00 fine for missing name tags