If you would like to audition for our 2023/2024 season, please contact manager@SingFCCC.org for an audition appointment.
WHAT TO KNOW:
Membership in Fairfield County Children’s Choir is by audition. Auditions are open to children with treble voices entering grades 4 through 12.
Placement in one of the four choirs of the FCCC is based on the following criteria:
- Musical Aptitude: pitch and rhythmic accuracy
- Vocal Tone & Technique: posture, breath, tone and diction
- Work ethic: positive attitude, enthusiasm
- Ability to read music
WHAT TO PREPARE:
- “Frere Jacques” (in French or English) and “America the Beautiful” or “America” (My Country ’tis of Thee). Song lyrics will be available at the audition. No need to memorize the lyrics.
- Your child will also be asked to echo a few melodic patterns from the piano
- Singers who read music may be asked to demonstrate their proficiency. (It will be easy!)
Acceptance to the choir will be announced by email in early July.
The FCCC is a non-profit organization. It is our policy not to discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or national/ethnic origin. Financial Aid is available, click button below
To view our Audition Brochure & Fees for this season, please click on buttons below